Explore the Benefits
- Recent studies show that both expert and novice injector needle placements improve with guidance even in large easily accessible muscles (Schnitzler et al, 2012)
- Continuously upgradeable to ensure you can update your unit to the latest functionalities as soon as they become available
- Battery operated (specifically designed to operate with alkaline or rechargeable batteries!)
- View the EMG signal on a large LCD signal display (supports silent procedures)
- EMG amplified within the 10-700Hz range with 9 gain settings
- High fidelity EMG audio within the 20-700Hz range. Large waterproof speaker
- Powerful Stimulator capable of up to 20mA of stimulation
- Capable of 1.0mA and 0.1mA stimulation steps
- Four stimulation pulse width choices
- Five stimulation frequency choices
- Supports both chemodenervation and neurolytic procedures
- AUDIO MUTE and STIMULATION PAUSE to help streamline procedures.
Myoguide comes complete with a handy carrying case, cables, electrode adapters, printed instruction manual, USB memory card, online warranty activation card, AA batteries, and ready to go out of the box!
Myoguide Loaner Program
Try using an EMG/EStim system in your practice. Practice muscle localization for injections using the Myoguide™Injection Guidance System
We offer a 30-day trial opportunity to "try before you buy". We also offer live concierge support to learn how to use Myoguide.
Physicians have an opportunity to demo the Myoguide™ system in their clinic. Carry out your own injection guidance procedures using Myoguide, and experience the benefit!
To apply for a loaner please fill out the Intronix loaner program application form.
We will follow up with a loaner program contract for signatures, after which we can send you a loaner to trial.