Education Supports Better Treatment Outcomes
Welcome to the Myoguide Academy
How can I access the Myoguide Academy eLearning?
Myoguide Academy eLearning is accessed via the Intronix Technologies website. Our online eLearning platform is compatible with all devices to give you 24-hour access to media content from your phone, tablet or computer.
How do I register?
- Click on the course you wish to take, and enter the details requested.
- Once you are registered, you will have access to all courses
- A member of the Intronix Technologies team will then confirm your membership, and you will be notified via Email
- You will then have full access to our eLearning course(s)
The Intronix Technologies eLearning platform is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is updated with the latest system training and information to ensure your teams always have access to the latest know how and best practice.
The Benefits of Injection Guidance eLearning program will outline the importance of electromyography (EMG), and electrical stimulation (ESTIM), for guiding injections of neuromodulator agents, such as botulinum toxin, or neurolytic agents, such as phenols.
This includes targeting muscle, proximity to motor end plates or nerves, to treat dystonia or spasticity, based on both theoretical and preclinical data.
It is important to note that both EMG and STIM guidance procedures can be an essential component to ultrasound guided injections, by adding another layer of confirmation before injection.
The goal of this course is to present the salient considerations needed to help improve outcomes and take better advantage of injection guidance device features and capability. Take advantage of the insight we have accumulated over the years, supporting clinicians’ injection guidance procedures.
- Muscle signal characteristics
- You will learn about the benefits of injection guidance
- How to better your approach with guidance devices for best results
- What injection guidance features are best able to support your procedures
- How Myoguide can be used to support your practice
- How to set up your injection guidance procedures for best results
Parkinson’s Disease (PD) reviews the latest PD research and covers many aspects of the disease, presented in a very comprehensive fashion. Catch up today!
We will be launching three new eLearning programs:
- Anatomical Atlas of The Upper Limb Related to Neuromodulator Injection and The Management of Spasticity
- Anatomical Atlas of The Lower Limb Related to Neuromodulator Injection and The Management of Spasticity
- Medical Aesthetic Injection Considerations and Approaches
We will provide 2D pictorial and 3D interactive anatomical atlases for exploration and a formal presentation of anatomical information pertinent to specific target muscles to help manage spasticity. The aesthetic course will include a reference-supported background for anatomy and procedural approaches to aesthetic procedures using botulinum toxin and fillers.