About Our Company
Medical and Digital Health Technology
Medical Education, Treatment Delivery, And Patient Engagement
Excellence is solved with passion for our work and commitment to benefiting others: This is where we find success
Intronix Technologies is a medical device and digital health technology company that supports medical education, treatment delivery, and patient engagement
While we have been involved in providing medical devices for clinical research for thirty years, we are best known for our Myoguide injection guidance device. Our new digital health solutions integrate both healthcare provider and patient facing apps with a supportive website. Functionalities include remote patient, and remote therapeutic monitoring, telemedicine, and employs our HIPAA compliant cloud. Our current research involvement includes refinement of our clinical research digital health platform as applied to remote Parkinson’s tremor detection and control.
- Portable Myoguide supports injection of neuromodulators and both chemodenervation and neurolytic procedures.
- I-Engage and I-Quantify digital health solutions for patient management and patient engagement
- I-Engage.community website to support patients with chronic pain. Provide online support for both I-Engage (Patient) and I-Quantify (Healthcare provider) digital health solutions.
- I-Engage Cloud based digital health solution development continues with medical IoT remote patient monitoring and telemedicine. Continuing university based research supports development of new high resolution tremor and gait sensors, and complete clinical study platform development using mobile devices.
- AR and robotic medical simulations for education and injection training
- Ongoing support for hands on training initiatives
See us at this year’s Toxin meeting in New Orleans on July 27-30th, 2022. We’re pleased to be both attending lectures and presenting as an exhibitor. It’s a great opportunity to catch up with the latest toxin research